Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to my Blog...

For awhile, I've been wanting to create a Blog. I have many friends who have Blogs, and I will be devoting entries to telling you about them.

But, this is my Blog. Where I'll be posting my thoughts on a weekly basis, and more often as needed.

I'm a Conservative, Christian man who lives in Keansburg, NJ. I was disabled several years ago in a work related accident. I've been politically involved since the Carter Administration.

My views are a mix of classic Liberalism (as opposed to the post-JFK Liberalism/Progressivism/Leftism), Libertarianism, and Conservatism. At heart, I'm a practical person. I want the best outcome, for the most people.

I believe life is basically unfair, and because life is unfair isn't a reason to try to make it fair artificially. Instead, it's an opportunity for each person to work hard, grasp the golden ring, and take as much for yourself as your skills and talents can manage.

I also believe that it is a joy to help others. When you have more than you need, to share it with others is a wonderful thing. People who want Government to take your property and redistribute it to others, rob all of us of the freedom and joy of sharing.

As you can see, I have a lot to write about. I hope you'll find it interesting, and thought provoking as I use this blog to explore my beliefs, flesh them out, and then stand on them as I publicly profess them.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment